Sunday 11 January 2015

8:32:00 am

 

1. You passed in may 2010
And worked as foreman from July 2010.
On what basis you worked as foreman?

You have to clarify.

Or else
You if you worked as trainee, you have to mention in experience certificate as trainee, and give explanation like that.


From: Abhiram Rao rao.abhiram@yahoo.com [dgms_mail_list]
Sent: 10-01-2015 PM 07:09
To: dgms_mail_list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: DGMS Mailing List: First Class(R) Certificate clarification required [1 Attachment]

 

Dear All, 

I have cleared First Class Certificate of Competency Exam( R)  in Sept 2013, and I am awaiting for the certificate.
Long back during May 2014 I received a letter from DGMS asking for my explanation regarding my experience in mines.

I require help regarding the explanation to be provided from experienced members of the group.Following are the sequential details I have submitted to DGMS:

1)I have passed my Degree in Mining Engineering in May 2010.
2)Joined mining industry in July 2010
3)Submitted experience for 2 nd class certificate in Sept 2012 as Mines Foreman ( Since there is no statutory term as trainee engineer or mining engineer as per DGMS wrt. experience, i was advised to send my experience as mine Foreman)
4) Received  2nd class certificate from DGMS in July 2013, immediately applied for First class Exam
5) Cleared First Class Exam in First attempt in written- Sept 2013, Oral Feb-2014, Result Declared - May 2014
6) In the mean time, got appointed as Assistant Manager in Jan 2014.

Now I require help on how to go about to obtain my First Class Certificate.
Please guide me through this.
The said letter is attached for your reference

Regards

Abhiram Rao
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kvr sccl <venkatdgms@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
fcc_ed.jpg

_________________________________________________________________
Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India   
Websites: http://www.dgms.net and http://www.dgmsindia.in and http://www.dgms.gov.in
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If for any reason you wish to unsubscribe from DGMS Mailing List, send an email to:
dgms_mail_list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment