Wednesday 11 February 2015

1:52:00 pm

 

Dear honorable members,

Greetings!!!

Completed my Diploma in Jul 1991 -  Dec1995 (Katol in Nagpur, BTE Bombay), PDPT and VTs (all in Coal and in WCL only) in late 1998. Worked with ICI Explosives (Bombay ROG) about 2 years (Jan 1999 to Late 2000) as Long Arm Sales Engineer, no experience certificates of that. Started own service for stone quarry from 2001 to 2004. Again joined IEL and served as Long Arm Sales Engineer again till July 2008 no certificates. Not even having Gas Testing Certificate.

Since Aug 2008 till date I am working abroad in various Mining for variable minerals like Iron ore, Iron sand, Manganese and Chrome. I have worked about 5 years in Indonesia and now in Zimbabwe.

As I was happy to have a good package of salary and returns I never paid my attention to achieve any competency certificates in past. Now as I am in my early 40s, I think to acquire Second Class competency certificate at least so it would help me to work in India later after few years.

Can I request to all honorable members of the group to guide me appropriately.

I will grateful to you.

Best Regards:
Prem Ranjan Kumar 

Sent from Windows Mail

__._,_.___

Posted by: <premranjan_kumar2001@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
_________________________________________________________________
Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India   
Websites: http://www.dgms.net and http://www.dgmsindia.in and http://www.dgms.gov.in
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If for any reason you wish to unsubscribe from DGMS Mailing List, send an email to:
dgms_mail_list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment