Thursday 28 November 2013

7:23:00 pm

 


 Dear All!!

My name is Shailendra Joshi. I am 48 yrs. old. I am Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.

I have experience of 23 yrs. I have my Foreman's Certificate Restricted. Only for Open Cast Mines.

I am looking for some suitable opening in India or Abroad.

I have also worked for more than 10 yrs. for NHAI Highway Projects. as Quarry and Crushing In-Charge.

If any body is having any suitable offer for me please revert back to me.

My E-mail Id is shailendrajoshi2000@yahoo.co.in
and my mobile no.is +91 9527909506

Thanking all
best regards
Shailendra Joshi.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
______________________________________________________________________________
Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India   
Websites: http://www.dgms.net and http://www.dgms.gov.in
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If for any reason you wish to unsubscribe from DGMS Mailing List, send an email to:
dgms_mail_list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment