Sunday 1 December 2013

6:57:00 pm

 

Dear All,
      I have passed Diploma in Mining Engineering. Now I want to take training in survey.
  Therefore I want to know how much month/year or minimum/total experience required in coal mines whether opencast or underground coal  for applying surveyor's certificate of competency.



                   Please, anybody kindly clarify me about this. I want to take training early & whether can I apply at Board of Practical Training for survey training.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
______________________________________________________________________________
Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India   
Websites: http://www.dgms.net and http://www.dgms.gov.in
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If for any reason you wish to unsubscribe from DGMS Mailing List, send an email to:
dgms_mail_list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment