Friday 25 October 2013

10:16:00 am

 

Dear All:

Now the DGMS is under Ministry of Labour & Employment. Earlier it was under Ministry was Ministry of Labour & Rehabilitation.

I found that companies are issuing vocational training certificate on older format of C.I.M. 502 mentioning DGMS under Ministry of Labour & Rehabilitation.

I have looking for your advice on the following
1. Can i reproduce the C.I.M. 502 form.
2. The name of the ministry can be changed in C.I.M. 502.

If any of the members have the updated C.I.M. 502, It will be nice if it will be shared.

Regards

Dr. A. K. Verma
IIT Kgp

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
______________________________________________________________________________
Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India   
Websites: http://www.dgms.net and http://www.dgms.gov.in
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If for any reason you wish to unsubscribe from DGMS Mailing List, send an email to:
dgms_mail_list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment